My Daily Spark Quote

Sunday, March 18, 2007

What's happening at Grandma's house?

I should be getting ready for the technique class I am teaching tomorrow, but instead I am starting this blog. I am going to try and use this blog as a teaching tool for my stamper's. I have a faithful few that come to my classes and a couple who have visited from out of town and joined one of my classes. I hope that I can encourage more people to scrapbook and stamp. As soon as I figure how to add pictures I will start to include them with my posts.
Spring is starting to bust out all over the mountains here in NC. It is the most beautiful place to live. We have been here 3 1/2 years and we just love it. Of course one of the other pluses is, having our grandson's only 3 hours away now. They are the joy of our life and we are looking forward to spending as much time with them as we can.
I am keeping this short so that I can really get things together for my class tomorrow, maybe by then I will have learned how to post photo's from my camera.

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

Well, have fun with your new blog! It's also a great way for your children to read what you've been up to!