My Daily Spark Quote

Friday, August 31, 2007

Sept. Technique

Tomorrow my oldest will be 35. I don't know how that happened. It seems like just yesterday he was learning to ride his bike. Happy Birthday Son!

I will be sending out the September newsletter tonight. I am very excited about the upcoming classes (see side bar) I try to coordinate my newsletter with a posting on a technique.

Today's technique is Stamp Rolling .
1. You will need two complimentary ink pads - one lighter and one darker.
2. Stamp your image using the lightest color ink pad first.
3. Next, using a circular - rolling motion, roll just the outer edges of the stamp onto the darker ink pad and stamp on cardstock as usual.
4. You will want to clean your stamp after every use as you won't want the dark ink to get on your light ink pad.

No comments: