My Daily Spark Quote

Friday, September 14, 2007

Starting to go stir crazy.

I have been laying low since coming back from the wedding. I am trying to get better, resting and taking the meds. I feel better today, but I canceled all my activities for today too. Tomorrow I am doing the demo at the coffee shop and I want to be up for that. I was going to make a big display to have at the shop, but I don't know if I will be able to get out to buy one of those display boards that are used for reports and science projects. If I don't, I need to find a way to show off my cards and other projects. I also want to have sign up sheets for classes and "chance" drawing box. I am going to raffle off a free class for someone and four of their friends. I thought it might get me some more customers. Being sick for the past three weeks has really made it hard to get ready for tomorrow. Hopefully today I can do it.

No comments: