My Daily Spark Quote

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What is your "word" for 2008?

I am choosing a word for the year. Something that helps me focus on my goals this year. My word Came to me in Church on Sunday and it has stuck with me since. The word I choose is "Capture"
I want to capture moments in time for reflection, I want to capture memories I am making with my grandsons, or wish to make with them. I want to use my camera more to Capture events, moments and memories. My goal is to do more scrapbooking this year, so capture seems to be appropriate for me. What is your word for the year? post it here and let me know.

2 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Ok, found your capture post! Yay!

Great choice, you really sound happy to have chosen that, and that to me is the determinant of a fitting choice, in my opinion.

Mine? As I blogged, it's a WordQuad this year, illustrated like this:
Dare-->Bare-->Share-->CARE
Have a great week!

Melinda McMillen said...

Hey, Gail!! It's cool to know you are only going to be an hour from me. Yes, I would LOVE to get together with you sometime!!!

Hmmm....word for the year...can I pick two?? Bold and Bright - this year, I want to focus on the positive and stop being so self-centered. I want others to stop focusing on me and start focusing more on Christ.