My Daily Spark Quote

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Big Announcement......

I have been promising a big announcement for the past month. We are back from vacation and it is time to make that announcement. I am giving up my SU demonstratorship. There I have said it and beginning August 1st, I am a free agent. I am no longer bond by SU and will be able to show other products and stamps at all my classes. I am very excited about this. I was never meant to be a business woman, It is jut not my thing. I am, and always will be, a teacher. That is what I enjoy and that is what I will continue to do. I will not leave my SU customers high and dry. I love SU products and will continue to use them myself. I have made arrangements with a dear friend who will put in SU orders for us. Thank you Carol, you are the best. So if there is something you want, contact me and Carol will get it for you. The new catalog is going to be released in August and I am sure you are dying to see what SU has to offer. Let me know if you want one of the new catalogs.

I had my first stamping event since coming back from vacation. It was good to get back to stamping after my 6 week hiatus. We made card organizers. I got to use my new zutter bind it machine for the first time. I love that machine. I can see many other projects in my future. I will take a picture of it tomorrow and get it posted for you all to see.

It is good to be home. I was able to do a lot of genealogy stuff while in NY. Spent a lot of time walking through cemeteries. I learned a lot and I now have more questions to find answers to. More tomorrow.....

No comments: