My Daily Spark Quote

Monday, September 15, 2008

Stamp Camp success

Hello fellow stampers. I held my first of this year's Christmas Card Stamp Camp on Sat. I prepared for 6, which means lots of cutting. Wore the blade out on my cutter. I like to have one extra set of things in case someone wants to come at the last minute. Unfortunately this time one canceled out at the last minute, so I had two extra sets. What did that mean for me... I got some of my own crds done. After everyone left and before I cleaned everything up, I made up my cards. Yahoo... Now I am ahead on my own cards. I think everyone liked the cards I designed. One was a gate fold, one was on glossy card stock, and one was embossed on a cuttle bug. I am sure you all are dying to see them and I promise I will take some pictures later today to show you. One of the stampers had never done any stamping before. I didn't even know her before Sat. Another new stamper gave her my card and she called to join the class. I just love new stampers, they are so excited about making the cards and the different techniques you use. Hard to beleive that Christmas is only 3 months and 10 days away! Have a great day.
Gail

No comments: