My Daily Spark Quote

Friday, July 6, 2007

My Boys Are Coming

My grandson's, their mommy and daddy are on their way for a visit here this weekend. We haven't seen them in almost two months. That is entirely too long between visits for this grandma. The older one will be staying for a week. I can't wait.
I got my July newsletter out this afternoon. So I felt like I have accomplished something. I'm only holding 2 events this month. I am trying to ease back into my routine. I am hoping that my Open House will spark some interest with new people. I need some new customers. KWIM?
I am also going to start holding a Stampin 101 Class and my regular Technique Tuesday Class. Once a month I am going to hold a CSI Night. No I am not doing any forensic stuff. It is a Crop and Stamp Invitational. It is a night for friends to come and work on their own projects. It will be by invitation only. I am hoping that I can give out several invitations to this event. We will see what happpens.

No comments: