My Daily Spark Quote

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Greetings from Grandma's house

Well the grandsons are back home now, I am trying to recover from the cold I caught from the youngest one. We had so much fun with them. I love being able to spend special time with each of them. In case you didn't know, I love being a grandma. Truly one of my greatest blessings.

Check out my blog roll. I added several new bloggers to the list of places I visit. There are really some talented ladies out there. They inspire me to be more creative with my blogsite. I will have to post the cards and projects I do at my stamp camp and technique class in the next week.

We made some great projects at the demo meeting this week. It is always fun to get together with other demos and share ideas. My Sunday Stampers is a great group of fellow SU demos.

No comments: