My Daily Spark Quote

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Grandma's House Has Been Crazy

It has been impossible to get any stamping done with a 2 year old around. I am under the gun because our monthly demo meeting is at my house tomorrow. I had to work on the swaps today. I made two cards: a non pink Mother's day card (a request by one of the demos) and another card to show off one of the punches from the Spring Mini. I have been lost for ideas this week, so I visited Maria from Hawaii's site and got some inspiration from her card challenges. Check her site out if you haven't been there. She has lots of great challenges. I also have to design an altered Altoid Tin for tomorrow's meeting. I am going to show the girls how to do one. I want to use the Accents & Elements from the Spring Mini too. I thought it would be a good way to showcase items from the Spring Mini. I've never made an altered Altoid tin before, but how hard can it be??? I'll let you know.

No comments: