My Daily Spark Quote

Thursday, June 7, 2007

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth!

We are now into the 2nd week of our vacation. After a wonderful weekend at the CKC in Buffalo, I am recovered enough to tell you about it. My pedometer registered 18,000 steps for Friday and 16,000 for Sat. So my goal for Sun. was to keep my steps below 1000. LOL. We were busy from 8:30 AM till 11:30 PM. My feet and legs were killing me from all the standing and walking. I saw a lot of great product at the vender faire. We worked at the American Tradtions Design booth with Judy Joyce. She has some wonderful paper and kits. I enjoyed watching her demo some neat embossing ideas with decals and rub ons. I have a ton of scrapbooking ideas floating around in my head. We also worked at the crops both Fri. and Sat. I have really been bitten by the srapbooking bug again. I can't wait to get some pages done. I made an explosion album with Patty on Monday. That was great fun. I had to go out and buy some special grandson paper so I can make another one just for my boys. I am heading off to Booneville NY tomorrow to visit friends and to teach a class (maybe.... that is if any one signs up for it.) We'll be back on Monday.

1 comment:

Melinda McMillen said...

Wow -- sounds like a busy but fun day. Yay for you!!!